It was a bright summer afternoon, my class teacher had just left the class asking us to come next day with our home works done. My notebooks , pencil etc were all lying scattered on my desk. Disorganised ? Hey cmmon ! have a heart i was just in KG !!!
While I was packing my school bag...I saw something very strange (though I didn't find it strange then). I saw a lady's hand emerge from the ground below our black board. She took a chalk from our teachers table and started writing something on our black board. As far as I can recollect she was doing some maths sum. She was wearing bangles. Her head was not visible above the ground, only hands visible.( no I wasn't a bit afraid, I wasn't aware of ghosts then). That moment a mischievous thought came to my mind.I thought of snatching away the chalk from her hand. How would she know who has done that.....No Head...lol., but some how I stopped myself thinking that she might complain to the Principal, and who knows she may see me after all.
I narrated this incident to my mummy, as would a normal KG student do, only to be shrugged off as my figment of imagination by my mom. But friends till date I have clear memories of that incident in vivid detail.
20-22 yrs later I revisited that class room out of curiosity( bees saal baad..hahaha) . I must confess i had goose bumps as i entered that class room.
Till date I have no logic to explain that incident. Was it a ghost ( I don't want to believe in this theory ) or some fairy/angel trying to contact me/tell me something.
Very mysterious.
i think she myt b a ghost of sm teacher who died near school in sm accident... since she didn't harm u so wz an angel. coz an angel is full of positivity i believe.
ReplyDeleteif dis wud hv happend to me thn i wud hv had a heart attack ryt thn n there...
ReplyDeleteYaar surbhi,
ReplyDeleteI was too young to understand about ghosts that time.